Who may apply for a raffle permit?
- Non-profit organisations;
- Individuals/associations who will be representing Gibraltar abroad;
- Anyone fundraising on behalf of a charity/non-profit organisation.
What is required?
- Completed Raffle Permit Application Form;
- A cover letter from the applicant on headed paper duly signed by an authorized signatory (typed signatures not accepted);
- If the applicant is fundraising on behalf of a charity/non-profit organisation they will require an authorisation letter from them. The letter should be on headed paper duly signed by an authorized signatory (typed signatures not accepted);
- The total value of the prizes must not be less than 50% of the total value of the tickets.
The completed application form and corresponding documents should be received not less than 10 days prior to the date of the draw; tickets may not be sold until the relevant permit has been issued.
It should be noted that although these raffles may be advertised online, the online sale of tickets and collection of funds is not permitted.
Application forms can be found here and should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.